When can the consolidation of contributions be requested?
Posted On March 31, 2019
Can I redeem 14 months of non-work from February 1985 to March 1986? In January 1985 the company in which I worked (as an employee) ceased the activity, I then opened VAT in April 1986 (trade agent) currently work and I reached 2173 weeks of Inps contributions (rejoins already made) at the end of December 2018 and with the 58/61 weeks missing more than a few months of work I would reach quiescence with 43 years and three months. I phoned INPS several times and the different operators have confirmed to me that it is possible, yet to the patronage they tell me it is not possible.
Regarding the periods not worked, it is possible to redeem:
– currently, based on the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 564/1996, the periods corresponding to intervals between discontinuous, seasonal or temporary work after 31 December 1996, provided that the state of unemployment has been verified over the entire period of time to be redeemed;
– from 2019, in the event that the so-called contributory peace rule is approved, all the periods uncovered by contribution, provided that the person concerned has at least 20 years of contributions , and provided subsequent to 31 December 1995.
In the specific case, however, the period to be redeemed covers the years 1985/1986.
With regard to the annuities , it is possible to redeem:
1) periods of legal duration of university courses, at the end of which the titles of:
– or university degree with a duration of three years;
– or degree;
– or diploma of specialization (which are obtained after graduation) lasting no less than two years;
– or research doctorate;
-or degree at the end of a three-year course, and specialist degree at the end of a two-year course which is accessed with a degree.
– The academic years during which the legal course of study has actually taken place are redeemable, with the exclusion of those out of course.
– The consolidation can also be requested only for part of the duration of the course following which one of the qualifications required by law has been achieved, or for two or more courses.
2) Work periods abroad in countries not bound by social security conventions with Italy;
3) periods worked, but discovered because the contributions have been omitted and prescribed, because they are not paid by the employer (in this case, you can ask INPS, for consideration, the establishment of an annuity).
With respect to periods prior to 1996, the previous periods of commercial activity and the periods of coordinated and continuous collaboration are respectively redeemable, respectively, for those who have been obliged to register for the Inps traders since 1997, or for the Separate management since 1 April 1996 According to the reader, it is not a matter of case studies concerning him.
In the event that the period discovered 1985-86 does not fall under any of the listed hypotheses, it is not possible to request the consolidation of contributions.
The reader, however, reports that he has 2173 weeks of contributions as of December 31, 2018, equal to 41 years and over 9 months of contributions. Considering that, based on what was announced by the Government, the blocking of the requirements for ordinary early retirement until 2023 was confirmed, the reader could meet the requirements for this pension, ie 42 years and 10 months of contributions, in January 2020 , in the hypothesis of the continuation of work, without the need for consolidations.